Thank you for your interest in Harmony Hills Academy. We are honored that you are considering our holistic educational experience for your child.
Please call for an informational tour – Jen 720-933-3149.
Please click on the Student Application for more information on how to apply.
Our application process is an opportunity for us to get to know your family and to discuss your goals and philosophies. We thank you for considering Harmony Hills Academy as a home for your family. Please be assured that your application will be handled with the greatest of care.
Admission to Harmony Hills Academy is a group decision made by the Head of School, Lead Teachers, and the student’s family. We are looking for students who will benefit from a holistic approach to education and who are open to learning and trying new things in order to better ourselves. Harmony Hills is committed to partnering with parents who share common values. We are not just interested in what children learn in the traditional sense, but also who they are as people and leaders, so they may make the world a better place.
Below are the steps needed for the application process:
- Check out our complete website so you are aware of our procedures and goals. Write down any questions you may have for us.
- Call for any questions (720-933-3149) or to plan a one-on-one, personal tour of the school.
- Submit the online application: A non-refundable fee of $95.00 is paid online for each application submitted. The fee may be reimbursed for families that receive tuition assistance.
- Student transcripts: for any students in first grade and beyond, please send a copy of your child’s transcripts from any previous schools.
- Parent and Head of School/Lead Teacher visit: This final acceptance step ensures that you have chosen the correct school for your child(ren). We will answer any final questions here.